Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ shadow 2 Orange

Tirppa

https://www.czub.cz/CZUB_2019_ENG/54-55/index.html

Oh it has a product page too 

https://www.czub.cz/en/produkty/pistole/competition/cz-shadow-2-orange.html

Page 54 on the 2019 product catalogue. Has a barrel bushing, trigger job, hand fitting. Mags have aluminum base pads. No idea about the price. 

Edited by Tirppa

Probably a bigger deal for IPSC shooters since their Production rules are a lot more stringent regarding factory only parts. In the US you could likely build up a similar gun for less using Cajun or CZC parts and still be Production legal for USPSA.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I don't think it's that big deal here in IPSC land either since the new rules allow aftermarket trigger assemblies. And I don't think accuracy has ever been an issue with these guns in our sports. 

Still interesting idea of a more fitted and polished production gun.

10 hours ago, rowdyb said:

The shadow 2 optic ready is 32 000 krone. That's 1400 usd. The shadow 2 orange has more time and man hours into it. I bet 1 999 in usd.

Its going to be a tricky proposition here in the US. If I can get a CZ Custom for less I'd be hard pressed not to. We shall see.

• 4 months later...
On 12/15/2018 at 10:44 PM, rowdyb said:

The shadow 2 optic ready is 32 000 krone. That's 1400 usd. The shadow 2 orange has more time and man hours into it. I bet 1 999 in usd.

Just bought one today. 1999.  It has a 2 lb trigger and the shot test was sub zero MOA grouping by a human tester.