Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RIA VR80 coming in 2019

Rudukai13

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, ctay said:

Anyone know where some 9 rounders are in stock? I actually found 19's and bought them up but don't have any 9.

I got 9 rd mags last week at Advanced Tactical.   They are out now but should be back in stock soon.  I haven't seen them have the 19rd mags yet.  Where did you find the 19rd mags?

Guy who sold me the gun (GunBroker) had three 19's. I'd like to get several 9 rounders because I suspect I can use them with some + 12 extensions I built for my MKA 5 rounders. I have an extra long spring so I'm going to throw it together and see what happens... [emoji2957]

Talk to Mark at Immortal Arms

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Does he have a website? The only one I've found only sells the "imortobot" which I'm not interested in...

Hi,i saw Taccom is working on a buffer for the VR80 and i wondering if somebody tried the Fab Defense GL-Shock on this shotgun since it should work on the same principle as the taccom buffer...thanks!

Edited by simon92g

5 hours ago, simon92g said:

Hi,i saw Taccom is working on a buffer for the VR80 and i wondering if somebody tried the Fab Defense GL-Shock on this shotgun since it should work on the same principle as the taccom buffer...thanks!

Sorta maybe???.....but not really, the TACCOM buffer has a secondary cushion to super slow down the bolt so that it doesn't slam into the back of the buffer tube. We are in the testing phase now......pretty much fast tracking it so it will be available soon.

1 hour ago, TRUBL said:

Sorta maybe???.....but not really, the TACCOM buffer has a secondary cushion to super slow down the bolt so that it doesn't slam into the back of the buffer tube. We are in the testing phase now......pretty much fast tracking it so it will be available soon.

Let me know. I'm anxious to do a YouTube review of it

Let me know when I can order one. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure they cost more and are harder to find but yeah, they are easy to pick up with the eye for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They do cost more but the guy who I always send people to for Holosun purchases seems to be able to get them quite easily

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Being colorblind......I always liked the green over the red......however, in the case of the holosun 510C, I use it on manual mode outdoors and it is WAAAAAAY bright enough for this old red/green colorblind guy to see with zero issues, even in bright sunlight. That being said, I need another one.......may go for the green this time. Pretty sure it'll burn my retina out HAHA