Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RIA VR80 coming in 2019

Rudukai13

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished designing a 3d printed magwell for the VR80. It's nice and light at just 1.4oz and slides on in a 1 piece design, funneling those mags in there nicely.. After 20 iterations and tweaking, the photo below is what I came up with. I will be putting it to the test next weekend at a 3 gun match but it looks like these are going to be quite durable! I've also sacrificed one of my 5 round mags to use as a mold for mag pouches and belt clips. 

rZSiQl8.jpg

Edited by AmarokTactical

I was double charged by advanced tactical so if anyone wants a short comp and missed out on them, it was $107.60 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dibs have been called on the comp.

5 hours ago, AmarokTactical said:

I finished designing a 3d printed magwell for the VR80. It's nice and light at just 1.4oz and slides on in a 1 piece design, funneling those mags in there nicely.. After 20 iterations and tweaking, the photo below is what I came up with. I will be putting it to the test next weekend at a 3 gun match but it looks like these are going to be quite durable! I've also sacrificed one of my 5 round mags to use as a mold for mag pouches and belt clips. 

rZSiQl8.jpg

Print me one?

So apparently I ordered 3 comps from advanced tactical. [emoji2359] 1 is mine, 1 is sold and I have one more available if anyone missed out. $107.89 shipped is exactly what I paid. Let me know if you need one.

Welcome. Still working on mine. Just waiting for a magwell and mags. [/img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190327/b662e8111d148ccafddb748ec687db01.jpg[/mg]

These all starting to look the same [emoji26]

Perhaps I set mine up too well [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk