Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RIA VR80 coming in 2019

Rudukai13

10 hours ago, mattmann said:

I’ll grab me a magpul soon then and an ergo grip and brake.

Then a magwell.

Then more mags.

Then mag hooks.

Then an optic.

Then I’m done. Promise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you get ready for optic let me know, theres a certain holosun dealer for the 510c that asked me to spread his name 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you get ready for optic let me know, theres a certain holosun dealer for the 510c that asked me to spread his name 

This ... Definitely go to Wes for anything Holosun. Met up with him the other night to pick up our 6th 510c

Eh trigger is the last and least important thing on a shotgun. This thing was made for hurling 12 gauge shells, I can accept if the trigger is a little sloppy

Disagree ... Precision slug shots are much easier with a good trigger. Plus hosing close steel is more fun with a nice trigger

Benny Hill is going to fit a hyper fire trigger in ours as soon as it gets here

Guess all it will take is a redesigned hammer and maybe some new pins

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, IntenseImage said:

This ... Definitely go to Wes for anything Holosun. Met up with him the other night to pick up our 6th 510c

Disagree ... Precision slug shots are much easier with a good trigger. Plus hosing close steel is more fun with a nice trigger

Guess all it will take is a redesigned hammer and maybe some new pins

Have you replaced your trigger yet? If yes, what did you use?

Apparently I’m behind on the lingo. Who is tooth and nail and what do they make??

I sent a DM about Holosun. I’ve never owned one but owned several primary arms micro dots and Romeo sights. How do they compare? Would they hold up to the 12ga recoil?

The hyperfire sounds amazing. I love it in my pcc.

Apparently I’m behind on the lingo. Who is tooth and nail and what do they make??

I sent a DM about Holosun. I’ve never owned one but owned several primary arms micro dots and Romeo sights. How do they compare? Would they hold up to the 12ga recoil?

The hyperfire sounds amazing. I love it in my pcc.

Tooth and Nail is a shop that customized the MKA1919 which has some crossover w the VR80 (it's where I'm getting the 28rd mags from)

Wes will get back to you for sure about the 510c. A lot of these all come from the same factory just branded a bit different. I have 6 of the 510c and 1 of the 507 - all fantastic. The 510 is probably the best open shotgun optic you can get right now!

Hiperfire is nice but they had no plans to make one for us (Wes is a dealer for them too)

Tooth and Nail is a shop that customized the MKA1919 which has some crossover w the VR80 (it's where I'm getting the 28rd mags from)

Wes will get back to you for sure about the 510c. A lot of these all come from the same factory just branded a bit different. I have 6 of the 510c and 1 of the 507 - all fantastic. The 510 is probably the best open shotgun optic you can get right now!

Hiperfire is nice but they had no plans to make one for us (Wes is a dealer for them too)

Wait wait wait.

So the 1919 mags will work or they are custom making you a 28rd mag for the 80??

Wait wait wait.

So the 1919 mags will work or they are custom making you a 28rd mag for the 80??

Straight 1919 mags seem to be hit or miss. I think it's the follower since I've seen orange ones in those and they are different ... Their new mags have the same black ones we do4af8d235067f1b1fc9b7cdb9a4d6371c.jpg

Good gosh they are $200ea [emoji32][emoji32]

On a side note, what’s a “good” number of mags to have on hand for shooting this in matches? I ordered two 9rd mags but that’s it. Don’t want to break the bank if I don’t have to?

Good gosh they are $200ea [emoji32][emoji32]

On a side note, what’s a “good” number of mags to have on hand for shooting this in matches? I ordered two 9rd mags but that’s it. Don’t want to break the bank if I don’t have to?

So we did an all shotgun match a few weeks ago ... The 28rd would have been useful but could do without since there is always movement which equals time to reload.

With that said, I rolled in with 2 of each 19, 10, and 5 ... In a normal 3 gun match moving forward I would take 1 of the 28 and 19, both 10s and 5s to be safe not knowing what the MD had in mind for stage design and ammo mixes

And we are working on an idea where for $150ish you would have a 28 and a 10 vs $200 for just a 28 ;-)

1 hour ago, mattmann said:

Good gosh they are $200ea emoji32.pngemoji32.png

start with the 29 rd which should be enough to mow any stage down 

put 19 round on belt and if the stage has slugs also use like a 10 rd

1 hour ago, IntenseImage said:

So we did an all shotgun match a few weeks ago ... The 28rd would have been useful but could do without since there is always movement which equals time to reload.

With that said, I rolled in with 2 of each 19, 10, and 5 ... In a normal 3 gun match moving forward I would take 1 of the 28 and 19, both 10s and 5s to be safe not knowing what the MD had in mind for stage design and ammo mixes

And we are working on an idea where for $150ish you would have a 28 and a 10 vs $200 for just a 28 😉

Frankenstein mags!

And we are working on an idea where for $150ish you would have a 28 and a 10 vs $200 for just a 28 ;-)

We as in who?? And what are we thinking for an eta?