Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RIA VR80 coming in 2019

Rudukai13

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, IntenseImage said:

They are factory mags ... Get em from Advanced Tactical (RIAs shop)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks, I stopped at a LGS/range I don't go to a lot and they had one in stock. Was nice to handle one, felt a lot better than all the earlier mag feed shotguns from Turkey.

Thanks, I stopped at a LGS/range I don't go to a lot and they had one in stock. Was nice to handle one, felt a lot better than all the earlier mag feed shotguns from Turkey.
Not to say you aren't correct, just make sure it's the 80 and not the 60. I've been seeing lots of people mistaking them lately

20 hours ago, IntenseImage said:

Not to say you aren't correct, just make sure it's the 80 and not the 60. I've been seeing lots of people mistaking them lately

It had a big VR80 on the side

any tricks to making the big mags run 100% any shells it doesnt like ? 

Mine simply run. Gun didn't like that cheap Federal Bulk from WalMart (light hits) but that's been it. The Firing Pin spring is very heavy and another owner had light hits too and clipped a few coils and said that solved it. I haven't tried as my Remington Clay&Field, Gun Club and Fiocchi JM have all run

I seen comments from Advanced Tactical (RIA) that they guarantee mags to run and will replace if they don't

please post videos with it running with comp... 
That's the plan. Figure I'll take tools w me and will try some slow mo both with and without to try and get some comparison. A friend is getting his VR today so if he can join me, that would make life easier since I wont have to swap stuff

That comp looks it works better than my V6 on the Lynx.
It did work quite well today. I'm still going to order the first one I was thinking of using once it's in stock again to compare - it's also a lot shorter which is really the only thing I have negative to say about this

I have one of these on order. Does anyone have more info on the timeframe for an improved trigger? 

I haven't seen a timeline yet, I'd imagine a few months
Thanks !!! This looks like winner 

Thanks again for your posts and vids
Thank you