Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How was your 320x5 trigger?

biggulp

Factory 320x5 pull weight  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My first 320x5 had a 6 lb trigger out of the box and I installed a Gray Guns kit in short order.  Just picked up a second 320x5 to play in carry optics and was borderline shocked to find a 3 lb trigger right out of the box. 

Edited by biggulp

My stock 320X5 trigger totally sucked out of the box.  Not sure on pull weight as I don't have a gage, but it was gritty and much heavier than I wanted.  Thought it might smooth out after cleaning and shooting it a bunch but I was wrong.  Would of sold it if not for the Gray Guns comp kit, really like the trigger now.  Probably right at or just under 3lbs and very smooth.

• 3 weeks later...

Just picked mine up this afternoon. I cleaned her up and then put fifty rounds of my reloads through to check function, only problem was a failure to lock the slide back on the second mag. I will probably put in a lighter recoil spring as the brass ejects almost straight up and doesn't go far. I am pretty happy so far, I didn't check for accuracy but has no problem with 10 inch steel at 15 yards. I will be picking up a Romeo 1 6 MOA red dot in a few days and if the weather doesn't get to cold we will get her dialed in.  Trigger pull was 4.5 out of the box. I plan to put a few rounds through her before doing anything to the trigger as it is very clean just a little heavy.

Sig replaced my X-5 last summer because of issues they could not fix with my old one. The replacement was just built a few days before I received it. I have several 1000 rounds through it now, and just checked the still stock trigger. Right at 3lbs 8oz, and breaks cleanly. I'm very happy with it. Old one was in the low 4lb range.