Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TSO Holster

GrumpyOne

I went with the double alpha x on my tso. There are two different inserts for the tso depending on which trigger guard you get. All the 2018’s I’ve seen so far have came with the Czechmate trigger guard which would be the TS/Czechmate insert. 

I have the RHT and DAA holsters.  Neither one is holding me back from making M-class :)

Because of  the back/forth in trigger guard design from CZ, double check which one you have (suggest looking at pics, not manf. date) and order accordingly.

Race master/alpha x. Like everyone said, be aware of which insert you’re going to order for your TSO. DAA actually have a picture of the two different trigger guards for the  TSO to aid the customer in choosing the correct insert.

Edited by George16
Spelling

I contacted Comp Tac when I got mine since I had some of their holsters, told me that they would look at them in the future. Like my Red Hill as good or better. 

Thanks for info on pouches wondered about them. Have  Ghost for one gun will stay with them again 

Edited by Kilrb

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Blade Tech Speed Rig holster and I absolutely love it.  It combines the draw of a open pistol style holster with the security of a normal kydex holster.  Mine is for a TS, if you are interested I would call Blade tech and see if it also fits the TSO.  I feel like the holster has every advantage for USPSA. The pistol is clear of the holster very early, but you don't have to worry about dropping your pistol like with a block style race holster.   Still, without a locking mechanism, I wouldn't want to go run an obstacle course with a hot gun in it.  It's definitely a holster to consider, but clearly it's not for everybody as I almost never see them in the wild at matches.  

Thanks guys! I went with a Guga Ribas, as I got s pretty good deal on one here on the forum. So far, I think I'll like it...haven't tried it in a match yet...but, if it's locked in, I can see an atomic wedgie if I try to draw. No way it is coming out with the lock on.