Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best DAA Magnetic block for Alpha-X holster

zzt

I'm wondering what the exact differences are between the STI block and the PT block.  My new Cheely E2 grip does fit into my STI block, but it is a little tight side to side, and it can rock back and forth slightly.  I'm wondering if the PT block might be a better fit.

Also, what happens if you try to put a PT grip in an STI block.

Edited by zzt

The Pt grip with fit the STI block with modification . You need to knock the pins out , pull out the part that fits the trigger guard and file as needed . The PT block has a different shape or thickness to it vs the STI .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                While i don't own a E2 grip, if it fits the STI block,  i would assume it can be sanded / filed to fit and release better , like the modification for the PT grip. It's been over a year since i modified the STI block for a PT grip so i can't remember the exact differences but it's doable .