Brwonells low mass BCG

SI Forward assist

plus LPK

To come

Strike Ind. Flip Switch Switch

BAD extended Bolt release

ALG 13" EMR V0 rail

Adjustable gas block (odin works)

Optics most likely will be a Vortez 1x8 in an Areo Precision light weight mount.

Trigger TBD top contenders are Velocity and I have seen some great sales on Elfmanns lately

now for the big question. I like the Odin Works Zulu 2.0. But can I use one of the silent capture style springs or buffer systems. I like the idea of being able to customize the weight and springs, I am just not sure it is possible with the zulu.  Any suggestions on the stock and buffer set up are appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

3 gun AR.jpg

You may want to look into the JP SCS.  You can use it with either length  buffer tube,  springs can be changed and weight can be added/reduced.  Super quiet and offers lots of flexibility.

Definitely give the AR Gold a look before you settle on a trigger.

+1 to the JP. And if you contact them with questions they're really helpful.

It's not as fancy as many people's rifles, but I run a plain A2 buffer, tube, and MOE stock.  I'm considering the Zulu 2.0, but I'm also looking for similar stocks that have adjustable comb. 

Triggerwise, I really like the Geissele's SD-3G, but I'm going to pick up an AR Gold for my steel challenge 22 AR. 

One of my local shops has a zulu in I am going to have to go play with it.  I may just go with a standard buff and a BCM gun fighter.  The cheek weld is one of the parts I am concerned about.