Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single stack mag pouch question

WidowsSon683

On 12/9/2018 at 7:48 AM, DKorn said:

Is that a magazine of magazines? That’s kind of cool, although impractical. 

That seems like the most practical way to do it. Your reload hand only has to go to one spot to get the next mag. In something like SS, I have mags starting at my hip bone and wrapping around to my center belt loop...

3 hours ago, HCH said:

That seems like the most practical way to do it. Your reload hand only has to go to one spot to get the next mag. In something like SS, I have mags starting at my hip bone and wrapping around to my center belt loop...

I’m not a big fan of how much of the magazine it wraps around though. I don’t think I’d be able to get my preferred grip on the mag. I also prefer some separation between my mags so that I can actually get a distinct grip on one mag at a time. 

6 hours ago, DKorn said:

I’m not a big fan of how much of the magazine it wraps around though. I don’t think I’d be able to get my preferred grip on the mag. I also prefer some separation between my mags so that I can actually get a distinct grip on one mag at a time. 

It would need a little tweaking for sure

On 12/8/2018 at 8:12 PM, PatJones said:

The intention of the rule is to ban spring loaded pouches that push the mags forward as you pull them out.78786bcfdb280b9ff4e630f18e5d28db.jpg

After seeing this pouch, i really want that rule changed.  That is badass

35 minutes ago, PatJones said:

You just need to shoot a different division.45e822abda3cb7f0989fad097c1a2478.jpg

Did that a little in the past, and pretty much a hard no for in the future.  I have shot with a pretty good revolver shooter some and he has one of those rigs, but i had never seen one for single stack.

On 12/16/2018 at 7:45 AM, HCH said:

One option is to run the pouches in “bullets out” configuration; saves a truckload of real estate on your belt!