Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
JOHNNYVETTE69

P320 X5

That's got to be the shortest post I've seen in this Forum.😀  Would you care to elaborate about why you like the P320?

I like P320 as well because I like pistols and especially those with a shorter gun barrel, they somehow seem to be easier in using, it`s only in my case )

It is really a sweet rig. I shoot one in IDPA and have had nothing but good experiences. Out of the box it is a lot of bang for your buck.

On 12/11/2018 at 12:02 PM, Youngeyes said:

That's got to be the shortest post I've seen in this Forum.😀  Would you care to elaborate about why you like the P320?

This has to be the most flagrant act of running up post counts I have seen lately. No wonder you have 5000.

19 minutes ago, z40acp said:

This has to be the most flagrant act of running up post counts I have seen lately. No wonder you have 5000.

Darn.Ya got me.  Now I have to go directly to jail and can't pass GO and can't collect $200. 😎

1 hour ago, Youngeyes said:

Darn.Ya got me.  Now I have to go directly to jail and can't pass GO and can't collect $200. 😎

That's okay. As long as you have an X5. It is one of the better plastic guns. I like that it points like my 2011.

On 12/7/2018 at 11:11 PM, JOHNNYVETTE69 said:

P320 X5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1