Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli M2 AutoLoad Lifter

ABarrow

1 minute ago, Steve RA said:

Pardon my ignorance, but, what does this lifter modification do compared to the stock one?  I've got a M3000 that was pretty well tricked out by MOA a few years ago so it presently has whatever they did back then.

It works like the auto load on the browning a5. When the bolt locks to the rear on an empty gun, you can still load the tube and it automatically chambers the round 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I ordered mine on the day it was first posted to the website, got an email ship notification a few days ago (not sure if it's because I signed up for the USPS notification thing of if MOA sent it), and I received mine yesterday (Friday).  It comes with a piece of paper with written instructions, and has the link (you need to type it in obviously) as well.

Haven't had a chance to install it yet, my M3K is getting the loading port worked on and I can pick it up Monday...  this is going to be a long weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It’s been a few months since the lightning lifter came out and I’m looking for reviews.  Has anyone experienced any problems with theirs and had to send it back, had to tweak it, or has it been 100%?   I know it’s a personal choice but for you was it a worth while upgrade?

I put mine on my stoeger, and love it.  I agree with what was said earlier, that it needs to be broken in a bit, but it works great.  Load fast (or normal speed) and it works perfect, slow loading seems to get the fist shell stuck.  The install takes maybe 15 minutes, mine took 30 because of that damn riveted pin not wanting to move...

My only complaint, the lifter itself comes in more than it needs to.  If they were custom designing a new one, why not make it extended?

That said, it was a worth while upgrade...  especially considering my lack of shotgun skills, this'll be a welcome time saver (plus the cool factor)

I played with one quite a bit at shot show and it seemed spiffy.  The Kenny one should be shipping soon and I'd like to hear about that one more too

I was going to get one but $200??.......I normally don’t skimp on my equipment but it seems high?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice...  I just watched the linked videos from MOA and, while that's an M3K and not an M2 on the video, I didn't see any modifications needed—it looks like a drop-in replacement for the existing lifter.  I'd be interested in getting this, but since I already put in an A&S trigger housing I don't plan on doing any mods to the housing itself.