Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Did You Do Today In Reloading?

mayassa

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished all my 40 brass, cleaned tumbled then push though sized. Just waiting on a case of bullets to load them up. Then I started working up a 380 load for my wife. 380 is the biggest pain in the ass to load. Also did a little straightening up of mt bench. Nice setup you got there. My next press will be a 1050 for sure. Or maybe one of the mark 7 presses. 

On 12/3/2018 at 6:26 PM, muncie21 said:

Lugged 50#'ish of bullets my postal dude/dudette left on my porch, down to the reloading room in the basement.  Between bullets and brass, I really need to leave my postal peeps a gift card (or two) again this year.

I really po’d the mailman at our P.O. Box.  52,000pcs or 1300lbs total lol.  The guy running the mail store store left a pile of boxes where the mailman dropped them off.  I got 15% off for over 50k.  Thankfully I rented an suv for a trip to a match, my car could not have hauled that load back.  I didn’t do the math until I got home, well I did in my head and was 900lbs off.....  and cdn customs opened 1 box and let us go.

Edited by MikeyScuba

Damn. I thought that I pissed ,my Postal dude by having 9x70# boxes of bullets. I met him at the driveway with a hand truck at least.

Also reloaded some 200 gr .40 cal minor loads which make me giggle when I shoot them.

Edited by Novagunner

Did the same today as I did for every day in the past two weeks.

The wife has some chores that require my attention.  But first I need to retire to the garage and load a couple hundred rounds.

Return to the house and by then the chores are forgotten.

Good news  is I won't run out of components until late Spring.

Ran my first batch of 9mm brass through a wet tumbler with stainless pins (after a decade plus of using corncob media). Um yeah I’m liking the switch! Still need to work some bugs out in the rinse process to stream line that part but man I love that shiny brass! 

Prepping my reloading area for 3 5 gallon buckets of brass I am picking up later this week. 

On 12/9/2018 at 2:37 PM, nelson1each said:

Ran my first batch of 9mm brass through a wet tumbler with stainless pins (after a decade plus of using corncob media). Um yeah I’m liking the switch! Still need to work some bugs out in the rinse process to stream line that part but man I love that shiny brass! 

Check out Brass Juice. I recently started using it, and have liked the results. No pins needed.