Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reloading from Appendix (AIWB) for Carry & Competition (useful for race rigs too)

Stepan

I always compete from AIWB and have a crazy dream of making a GM with that (currently A-class).

On my favourite practice drill - El Pres - it adds quite a lot of time. So I have to have good draw and reload. So far the only thing I'm missing to make hundo on El Pres is accuracy - my reloads and draws got good enough for sub-5 runs. In this video made for r/CCW (still trying to get CCW community to shoot USPSA ;) ) - I explain my technique. Hope it helps someone here as well.

Next video is probably going to be either about my full technique for El Pres, or fitness/conditioning I use to improve my recoil control and accuracy.

I quit watching three seconds in when you cowtowed to the whiny Youtube guntard’s desires and showed us an empty gun.

On to the next video... where the videographer respects his viewers enough to know they’re going to unload guns before handling them without needing to be show it in every dang video. Like people with brains, and common sense, who don’t need a disclaimer and trigger warning for everything.

Edited by MemphisMechanic

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2018 at 6:00 PM, Stepan said:

I always compete from AIWB and have a crazy dream of making a GM with that (currently A-class).

On my favourite practice drill - El Pres - it adds quite a lot of time. So I have to have good draw and reload. So far the only thing I'm missing to make hundo on El Pres is accuracy - my reloads and draws got good enough for sub-5 runs. In this video made for r/CCW (still trying to get CCW community to shoot USPSA ;) ) - I explain my technique. Hope it helps someone here as well.

Next video is probably going to be either about my full technique for El Pres, or fitness/conditioning I use to improve my recoil control and accuracy.

Cool vid bro love the break down.