Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My wife says I have a problem.

I ordered a set of M1s from CMP so was gearing up to load 30-06 and was all set to order 2 tool heads for the 650 a die set trim die lee decaper and lyman M die.  When doing a little cleaning I found 2 tool heads one still in the package and a lee decap die sitting unused. No idea I had them on my shelf.  I tried to tell her I had just been planing ahead but shes not buying it.

7 minutes ago, Flatland Shooter said:

Being a Super Senior is great.   Every year or so I empty the gun safe.  Its like Christmas with all the new toys. (Well they seemed new to me.)

Yea except when I can’t remember the combination!

• 2 months later...

I was very into competitive shooting and things gun related before I got married.  Then I got married.  My wife said my guns were a problem for her.  Didn't know she was so liberal, but she was right.  So glad I recognized the problem early too.  Then I got single again.  There not a problem for her anymore.  

On 2/18/2019 at 1:33 PM, Szczinator said:

I was very into competitive shooting and things gun related before I got married.  Then I got married.  My wife said my guns were a problem for her.  Didn't know she was so liberal, but she was right.  So glad I recognized the problem early too.  Then I got single again.  There not a problem for her anymore.  

LOL

Glad you figured out your priorities. 

I cannot fault you and would tend to agree with you, in general.