Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TODAY ONLY: Interview with Bob Vogel, the paper GM

MemphisMechanic

8 minutes ago, motosapiens said:

or you could switch to pcc.

Everyone thinks making GM in PCC is so easy, but it’s not.

Making GM in any division takes a lot. I have to work and practice a lot to get to that level and stay there. Miss practice or shooting for a couple of weeks and your back to M. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, HoMiE said:

Everyone thinks making GM in PCC is so easy, but it’s not.

Making GM in any division takes a lot. I have to work and practice a lot to get to that level and stay there. Miss practice or shooting for a couple of weeks and your back to M. 

I would totally try to make the same argument if I made GM in PCC after struggling in A or B for years in other divisions. (ps, this is about making fun of rifle shooters, not about truth, or accuracy).

pps, note that I have many friends in the lgbtqpcc set, so don't get too serious about this.

Edited by motosapiens

11 minutes ago, motosapiens said:

I would totally try to make the same argument if I made GM in PCC after struggling in A or B for years in other divisions.

I just don’t see all the A and B class people making GM in PCC. I do see people who shoot 3gun who are good with rifles come into PCC and do well and maybe their pistol skills are not on par but I don’t see people shooting pistols switching over toshoot PCC instantly making GM. 

Edited by HoMiE