Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any Experience w/ Aimcise Supplements?

jsoupene

I'm not a nutritionist so take my comments with a grain of salt.

It probably isn't "all" snake oil but you can probably get the same basic supplements cheaper. Such as their Projoint supplement. You would probably see the same basic result from a generic Glucosamine/Chondroitin supplement at about 60% of the cost. 

They seriously need to run a spell check on their website. I might be a bit of a stickler but if you are trying to sell a product that is supposed to be revolutionary, you may want to spell the ingredients correctly. Hell, even the stupid Mac OSX textedit picks it up.

https://www.aimcise.com/product/profocus/

"
Ingredients such as L-Tyrosina, Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, L-Arganine..." . Should be L-Tyrosine and L-Arginine. Maybe it is the alternate British spelling or something.

Edited by Novagunner

5 hours ago, Novagunner said:

It probably isn't "all" snake oil but you can probably get the same basic supplements cheaper. Such as their Projoint supplement. You would probably see the same basic result from a generic Glucosamine/Chondroitin supplement at about 60% of the cost. 

They seriously need to run a spell check on their website. I might be a bit of a stickler but if you are trying to sell a product that is supposed to be revolutionary, you may want to spell the ingredients correctly. Hell, even the stupid Mac OSX textedit picks it up.

"
Ingredients such as L-Tyrosina, Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, L-Arganine..." . Should be L-Tyrosine and L-Arginine. Maybe it is the alternate British spelling or something.

Thanks for the info!

5 hours ago, Novagunner said:

"

Thanks for the info!

• 2 weeks later...