Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who is in your "Mt. Rushmore of shooting"? Need some opinions!

Jcgatus

2 minutes ago, pskys2 said:

Hey it's your Mt. Rushmore, anything goes!  

All of us just like to "state" our opinions, even when not asked!

Any chance of doing some more for us?

I for one really like those compiled video's with music.  I did one for fun of a stage at the 2007 USPSA Revolver Nationals, had Jerry, Cliff Walsh, John Bagakis and myself in it to the music of Red Light Kings "Born to Rise".  So I could have it on my phone to show people interested in shooting.

Of course, opinions helped create the final product! I might stray away from the mt. Rushmore thing and just do top 5's

I definitely would like to create more. I know there are other shooters that deserve more credit and I also want to showcase other divisions and disciplines.

3 gun, revolver, limited, production, whats next?

One topic I want to kindle is, the best rivalries in IPSC/USPSA.

Rob vs barnhart?

Michel vs kc in steel?

Foley vs stoeger ??

Joking

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/6/2018 at 1:05 PM, Jcgatus said:

Of course, opinions helped create the final product! I might stray away from the mt. Rushmore thing and just do top 5's

I definitely would like to create more. I know there are other shooters that deserve more credit and I also want to showcase other divisions and disciplines.

3 gun, revolver, limited, production, whats next?

One topic I want to kindle is, the best rivalries in IPSC/USPSA.

Rob vs barnhart?

Michel vs kc in steel?

Foley vs stoeger ??

Joking

Or Mentor and Students, I think TGO mentored, in some form, several, Koenig and Nils comes to mind.

• 1 month later...
On 1/8/2019 at 8:52 AM, Adamj said:

As a revolver fan I have to throw Jerry Miculek in and maybe I pay attention to 3-gun too much, but Josh Froelich is a talented and dominant shooter right now. 

Josh is good, but he isn't Mt Rushmore good. 

No disrespect to the dude at all (I mean come on, he is a world champ and a super nice guy), but if Daniel decided to start shooting open I don't think Josh could win. Horner has got to be without a doubt the GOAT of 3 gun. 

42 minutes ago, Gooldylocks said:

Josh is good, but he isn't Mt Rushmore good. 

No disrespect to the dude at all (I mean come on, he is a world champ and a super nice guy), but if Daniel decided to start shooting open I don't think Josh could win. Horner has got to be without a doubt the GOAT of 3 gun. 

Horner still wins shooting Tac.