Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need to get a firing pin ASAP - HELP

Well it finally happened. I broke my firing pin on my pcc. Need to order a replacement ASAP! 
SO, the question to all my PCC shooting buddies is this, 
TACCOM ?
WILSON COMBAT ?
CMMG ?
OTHER (list in your response) ?

I am NOT shooting a JP, so from what I understand, the JP pin will not work in my BCG.

If anyone knows where I can get one (or 3) locally that would be even better. (Atlanta Metro Area)

My PSA broke the spring like that ....it was much thinner material than the CMMG replacement spring. 

Stock pin still going strong after thousands of rounds.... just mushroomed a little. 

Broke my JP pin....replaced it with CMMG.....it did work broken. (Different PCC)

So far...so good. 

Edited by Bullet56A
On 11/25/2018 at 12:32 PM, chevrofreak said:

Palmetto now has their own that has an unconditional lifetime warranty, for $10. 

I have a PSA upper. I called them and told them I wanted a spare, just in case mine broke. They sent me out one, no charge. 

On 11/25/2018 at 10:53 AM, mstamper said:

Well it finally happened. I broke my firing pin on my pcc. Need to order a replacement ASAP! 
SO, the question to all my PCC shooting buddies is this, 
TACCOM ?
WILSON COMBAT ?
CMMG ?
OTHER (list in your response) ?

I am NOT shooting a JP, so from what I understand, the JP pin will not work in my BCG.

If anyone knows where I can get one (or 3) locally that would be even better. (Atlanta Metro Area)

I had one break the weekend before the Lucas Oil match, ordered a Wilson Combat from their website with overnight delivery and they got it to me very fast.  Searched for local options first, but nobody seemed to sell them without the bolt attached =/

FWIW, they told me that even with the expedited shipping, it would ship out in the order it was received and that they would not rush the order out or anything like that.  It wasn't long after that e-mail that I got the shipping notice though, so I have no complaints.

Edited by fbzero