Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hey guys

Gloxrunna

First I want to kind of reintroduce my self.  I feel like I came here as a know it all maybe,  not that I have said anything offensive but I think some of the things I have said or posted made me out to be kind of douche. Maybe I'm wrong but any ways just wanted to say i know nothing I have plenty of room for improvement and have much to learn. I can handle my own at my local matches and I do well there but am far from my maximum potential. 

On to the advice I seek. I have my own pistol range and live fire practice minimum 3 times a week and dry practice every night.  I currently shoot glock17, johnnyglock is working on a custom trigger for me and am looking forward to that..

Here's my dilemma. I have been shooting my friends Sti 2011 38 supercomp at practice and I can run it so well,  I am just more accustomed to the trigger and weight I think. I also live in CA. Wondering if anyone here knows which 2011 out of atlas Ck or limcat would be the best choice.  I spoke with Adam and he sends single shot uppers on his frames for CA residents (our loophole). Anyone know if ck does this too and if ck is a good choice?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just going to say atlas is the absolute pinnacle of open guns.  I’ve heard that a very few people prefer others but still shoot atlas because they just “work every time”.  

Cant wait to get a chaos one day......

No clue about the CA thing.

also this is posted in the physical training section.....  might wanna post somewhere else to get the info you need!