Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9mm barrels

I am sure there are other good ones , but the JP is the benchmark!!! Just purchased a new one for  another upper it’s not even fair to compare there workmanship to the lightweight MBX  barrel.  I learned a good lesson, don’t do business with a company that doesn’t have a phone number.  My son just purchased a CK arms Barrel that’s very nice, and the owner emailed him a couple of weeks after purchase to see if he was happy with the  barrel   That’s great customer service.

• 4 years later...

Odinworks superlite barrel will not feed Magtech 147gr worth a d@mn. Feeds any 115 or 124 I’ve fed it w/o any issues. Will even feed Federal 147gr. The flat nose on the Federal is larger than the Magtech, you would expect the opposite result. The Magtech measures in at 29.26mm so it’s in spec. I’ll run the rest of it through my CO gun and stick with Federal going forward.

On 4/19/2023 at 12:35 AM, mitommy said:

Another vote for Taccom. I have Tim’s ULW barrel with upper feed ramp installed. So far any ammo that will fit in the Glock magazine has fed just fine. 

+1

I’m running an old 14.5”/3” carbon fiber wrapped barrel in one gun and my newer 10”/6.25” barrel in the other.  Both have been running great.

So far my Rock River Arms has been quite good.

haven't measured my col but 130's are flawless

I really bought the barrel based on the availability with a FSB, but have been pleasantly impressed by the quality.

I may try some 147's at some point, but I'm deciding what my standard load will be.