Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brass vs. aluminum mag well - CZ limited

AcePrater

Hey guys, new here. I shoot limited minor local matches with cz75B (I know), but figure this is the best place, please feel free to move if needed.

I'm wanting to add a magwell and have seen some aluminum ones for pretty cheap and then some brass ones from europe for $$$. I'm more of a function vs form kind of guy, is the weight of the brass an advantage over aluminum? I can see the usefulness of heavy brass baseplates, but I'm not 100% sold on the magwell being heavy as an advantage. but then again, I'm a newb.

thx.

Hey guys, new here. I shoot limited minor local matches with cz75B (I know), but figure this is the best place, please feel free to move if needed.

I'm wanting to add a magwell and have seen some aluminum ones for pretty cheap and then some brass ones from europe for $$$. I'm more of a function vs form kind of guy, is the weight of the brass an advantage over aluminum? I can see the usefulness of heavy brass baseplates, but I'm not 100% sold on the magwell being heavy as an advantage. but then again, I'm a newb.

thx.
I use the ESP magwell from Cajun Gun Works. Runs great for reloads and is not too big

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk