Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Venom Customs!?

IDAHOAASHOOTER

19 hours ago, ilovevtac said:

That looks amazing! Is that the Cheely E2 extra aggressive? 

Looks like the LSI Outlaw grip.

23 hours ago, limitedgun said:

Cheely E2 is a far better choice than LSI. Much better QC and small parts fit.

That's interesting, I've never heard that before.  As a matter of fact, I don't think I've even heard of anyone complain about the LSI grip. 

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, clw42 said:

Looks like the LSI Outlaw grip.

That's interesting, I've never heard that before.  As a matter of fact, I don't think I've even heard of anyone complain about the LSI grip. 

Not complaining at all. Stating facts. Multiple problems right off the bat that were taken care of, but when you have to repair parts on a steel grip to allow mags to drop free it is perturbing @ best. Emails on other issue from 4 weeks ago no response. I will stick with the quality and customer service of Cheely Custom.

14 hours ago, limitedgun said:

Not complaining at all. Stating facts. Multiple problems right off the bat that were taken care of, but when you have to repair parts on a steel grip to allow mags to drop free it is perturbing @ best. Emails on other issue from 4 weeks ago no response. I will stick with the quality and customer service of Cheely Custom.

Sorry, should have phrased it better and said "complained about the quality."  I definitely get where you're coming from though.  Cheely does have outstanding customer service.  I think he's responded to me on a Sunday which was totally unexpected.

4 hours ago, clw42 said:

Sorry, should have phrased it better and said "complained about the quality."  I definitely get where you're coming from though.  Cheely does have outstanding customer service.  I think he's responded to me on a Sunday which was totally unexpected.

I think Matt is a freak of nature when it comes to going out of his way for the customer. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
2 hours ago, AverageJoeShooting said:

Damn that's a super flat crisp gun. What's your load? What's the trigger pull weight?

Running 9 major 
9.2gn AA7 @ 1.165oal 125gn .356 RN blues or 

9.5gn AA7 @ 1.165oal 125gn .355 JHP Zeros

Soon I'll be able to post a pic of my new 40 cal SS Venom Customs blaster. It will look extremely similar to the SS he has for sale on the website except for a few things. Round trigger guard frame, arched MSH/MAGWELL, EGW HD Ambi safetys, and positech grips. 

Colorado Kid. Those open guns are awesome!