Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Venom Customs!?

IDAHOAASHOOTER

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Posvar said:

Great colors! What barrel and type are you going with? KKM island barrel? 

Yep going with a Kkm 5” island barrel. Just waiting for them to make the barrels. I had all the aluminum parts anodized myself by a local company.

1 minute ago, Corrado_kid said:

Yep going with a Kkm 5” island barrel. Just waiting for them to make the barrels. I had all the aluminum parts anodized myself by a local company.

I was hoping you would say that. You will love how that shoots. My new Bedell is a 5” KKM Bull island barrel and it’s amazing. What comp are you going with? 

3 minutes ago, Posvar said:

I was hoping you would say that. You will love how that shoots. My new Bedell is a 5” KKM Bull island barrel and it’s amazing. What comp are you going with? 

Awesome!! I can’t wait. I went with a Titanium 2 port binary comp.

3 minutes ago, Corrado_kid said:

Awesome!! I can’t wait. I went with a Titanium 2 port binary comp.

Ha! That is a comp I’ve been looking at. The three port is a mile long but effective. The two port seems to also work very well. Great choices man! 

Don helped me figure out the comp, he recommended the two or three port but mentioned he liked the two port for 9mm because of less gas and the two popple holes. He said they both would be great so either one I choose would be good lol

2 hours ago, Posvar said:

Ha! That is a comp I’ve been looking at. The three port is a mile long but effective. The two port seems to also work very well. Great choices man! 

Earlier in this thread (you've probably seen it) there is a video from Kenny Nguyen showing him shooting the 2 port and 3 port with them being very close...if not the two port being better.  I'm using the 2 port on a full size Venom with two holes in a KKM Hybrid and it's pretty sweet.

6 minutes ago, clw42 said:

Earlier in this thread (you've probably seen it) there is a video from Kenny Nguyen showing him shooting the 2 port and 3 port with them being very close...if not the two port being better.  I'm using the 2 port on a full size Venom with two holes in a KKM Hybrid and it's pretty sweet.

I’ve watched Kenny’s videos on you tube, actually really like the slide cut patterns on that particular gun. I’m going with a middy hybrid so the shorter  comp should be better. 

On 1/25/2020 at 12:12 PM, clw42 said:

Thanks. I prefer the look and size of the two port. Glad it’s popular and works well. 

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Midwest3Gunner said:

Venom Custom Facebook page removed/shadow banned/unavailable? 

"Facebook unpublished it. Lol. They didn’t like that I said something was available. Even though every builder does it. Or I got reported. Who knows"

- This above quote is from Don.

2 minutes ago, Maximis228 said:

"Facebook unpublished it. Lol. They didn’t like that I said something was available. Even though every builder does it. Or I got reported. Who knows"

- This above quote is from Don.

Thats dumb! I know it's probably mentioned somewhere back in the thread, but could I have his contact info then? Almost ready to maybe start a build. It's a shame all those pretty pictures of his guns are unavailable now too🙄

1 minute ago, Midwest3Gunner said:

Thats dumb! I know it's probably mentioned somewhere back in the thread, but could I have his contact info then? Almost ready to maybe start a build. It's a shame all those pretty pictures of his guns are unavailable now too🙄

https://www.facebook.com/don.fredenhagen

PM him there. He will give you his cell phone himself if you guys move forward with a build.