Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Venom Customs!?

IDAHOAASHOOTER

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, IDAHOAASHOOTER said:

I really like 6.9 of SILO, WAC is the same charge but much more violent on the hands I think. AA7 is great, like you said crazy dirty. 

Shoot me a text if be happy to share all my load development data and pictures with ya 

208-960-8752

I appreciate it man. I’ll shoot you s text tomorrow. 

Just now, IDAHOAASHOOTER said:

What barrel did you go with? Seems like everything is on intergalactic back order lol 

In fairness, I'm pretty sure Don has something to do w/ that back order. I casually remarked to him that KKM had now started making ribbed barrels. His response was "Oh yeah. I had 8 of them arrive yesterday."

When I had Don source parts for my build his prices were basically about the best I could find online and saved me the trouble of dropshipping to him. :P

@IDAHOAASHOOTER I pre-paid for a 5” KKM Hybrid Barrel from shooters connection, a few weeks later it was at my doorstep. I guess I was lucky to get my hands on one.

Im planning on having the same configuration as @B_RAD with the mid length 5” barrel and Binary CFD 3 port comp.

39 minutes ago, Eros said:

@IDAHOAASHOOTER I pre-paid for a 5” KKM Hybrid Barrel from shooters connection, a few weeks later it was at my doorstep. I guess I was lucky to get my hands on one.

Im planning on having the same configuration as @B_RAD with the mid length 5” barrel and Binary CFD 3 port comp.

It shoots so good!

1 hour ago, Eros said:

whats the oal of that CFD comp

Just now, SeattleDude said:

I emailed Don last week... so far no response.

Don is great with guns, not great with email. Message him on Facebook. I've had technical conversations with him at 1 AM (he and I are both EST).

Hell, I've fb messaged him to have him check his email. He's pretty prompt, actually.

19 minutes ago, StandardError said:

Don is great with guns, not great with email. Message him on Facebook. I've had technical conversations with him at 1 AM (he and I are both EST).

Hell, I've fb messaged him to have him check his email. He's pretty prompt, actually.

5 minutes ago, B_RAD said:

FB message him. 

Ok. Will do...

I’ve been meaning to send Don back my barrel to have him drill 1 more port in the barrel, but I’ve been having a blast shooting it. We recently moved so I haven’t been shooting as much as I usually do. But I’ve put around 2000rds though it and the gun runs like a Swiss watch. Not a single gun related malfunction. Great shooter. Hope everyone else is enjoying dons masterpieces. 

8 minutes ago, Maximis228 said:

Don and I working with LSI for something a little different this time around.

Everything has been sent off for coating and I should be beating the s#!t out of these new beauties shortly.

56321842_397792844137659_2696560053896347648_n.thumb.jpg.6f6df6f218e205ee0d1e1f8dc314a7d7.jpg

That slide work looks good!

12 hours ago, Jfitz427 said:

You’re having another one built already? Lucky. What’s the build gonna be? 

Trying a hybrid, short binary, aggressive cheely. See if I love the hybrid better, if I do my current blaster will go to a back up 

13 hours ago, IDAHOAASHOOTER said:

Trying a hybrid, short binary, aggressive cheely. See if I love the hybrid better, if I do my current blaster will go to a back up 

Nice. I really want to try a hybrid too. My next build Will definitely be either a 5 or 5.4. Inch hybrid, preferably KKM, with a pt evo grip, long dust cover. I can’t be thinking about another build yet though. I’ve only put 2000rds though this one. My gun just runs and runs. Don does a really phenomenal job. 

Nice. I really want to try a hybrid too. My next build Will definitely be either a 5 or 5.4. Inch hybrid, preferably KKM, with a pt evo grip, long dust cover. I can’t be thinking about another build yet though. I’ve only put 2000rds though this one. My gun just runs and runs. Don does a really phenomenal job. 
I can't wait to see mine in the next few days. It will have a KKM hybrid barrel.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, tanfoglio1911 said:

I can't wait to see mine in the next few days. It will have a KKM hybrid barrel.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ya that’s gonna be sweet. You gotta post pics when it’s done. I wish I would have done a hybrid with mine.