Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
45shooter

2019 Topton 3 man 3 gun Match sponsor to be announced

This years match will be held saturday june 22 and 23.  The main match will take place on June 22 with a rain date of the 23 if needed like other years.  registration open Dec 1 at 5 pm.  Entry is the same as the past four years at $360.00 per team. Please register using the last names of all three team members and then an email and address of the captain who will get all info and pass it on to the other members.  Like last year you will have four weeks after approval to send in check before your spot is given to a team on the wait list.  Send check made out to TAPS to Dean DeTurk 1102 Forest St. Fleetwood PA 19522.  Last year the match filled up in less than 24 hours. There will be a breakfast buffet at the fire company again this year and the prize table will be held there.  The prize table will be random draw again with each of the three teams in each division also getting a $500.00 cash prize in addition to their random draw prize.  

Yes two divisions this year!!!  Tac ops and Open.  For tact ops regular tac ops gear as usual.  For Open, anything goes.  You can shoot any open 3 gun gear allowed in 3 gun nation rules in addition to PCC.  You may pick and choose what guns and gear you use on each stage.  You may even bring two uppers and switch them between stages.  Basically for open it has to be semi-auto (no full autos) and be allowed for the target on that stage.  (you will have a lot of choices, but for safety of course no rifle on close steel, each stage description will be very clear.) 

Well 7 hours in and over half way full. Hey signed up quick. Please follow directions and sign up only one time per team.  Using all three peoples last names in the name spaces.  

Well 7 hours in and over half way full. Hey signed up quick. Please follow directions and sign up only one time per team.  Using all three peoples last names in the name spaces.  
Everyone I think expected it to open at 5 per your posting!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, IntenseImage said:

Everyone I think expected it to open at 5 per your posting!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

yes

As one that doesn't really trust technology,  I checked Practiscore in advance. I got my reply at 5:48 AM for my team. :)

Well the match is full. Please make sure you only signed up one time per team.  If you did sign up more than once please delete and withdraw so I can advance people on the waitlist.    It is pretty clear some people don’t read the directions.  

Because I have a hard time saying no we now have 95 teams signed up and another 6 on the waitlist.  I will advance teams in the order that they sign up as teams drop out or do not send payment.  Working on some new stage designs and very glad to see a big turnout.  I plan to make this the most fun and challenging match yet!  We could use a few more RO teams.  Anyone willing to help let me know through email, and I will get back to you.  Please have at least two experienced ROs on your team if you volunteer.  thanks

Question: Will we need slings for rifle or shotgun?

Thanks.