Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
ngodwetrust21

2018 Shooters Summit!

I have been listening to the Shooters Summit that Firearms Nation puts on for the last 2 years and can’t wait to hear this one for 2018! This year, the focus of the instructors is how to make GM! Don’t miss it, these are awesome!

Info Below:

https://shooterssummit.com/

The Summit is a 100% ONLINE event running November 25th through Dec. 1st. You can stream it FREE (yes free!) during that period via your computer, tablet, phone, and any other device that supports video.

You can also purchase it now and listen to all of them now.   Charlie’s (Big Panda) interview (the only one I listened to so far) excellent.

Edited by B585

Okay, you guys convinced me, I signed up and paid. 

There are many different subject matter experts in quite a few areas, not just USPSA. Looking forward to learning from them. 

Does anyone know if you sign up for the paid package do you get access to last year's videos? 

17 hours ago, jsoupene said:

Does anyone know if you sign up for the paid package do you get access to last year's videos? 

If you choose that option.  I think it was another $20.

I have listened to quite a few of this year's speakers and I would highly recommend it. 

Is there a way to listen if you missed it? I have no problem paying, I just wasn’t aware of it. 

1 hour ago, Pfiddy said:

Is there a way to listen if you missed it? I have no problem paying, I just wasn’t aware of it. 

Oh yea! Just go to https://shooterssummit.com/ and pay $20. I also paid an additional $20 and got access to both 2016 & 2017 content. It's definitely worth it. You get around 15-20 hours of good info and it's available in both video and podcast form. You also get access to each speakers drill that they recommended doing. 

I like to listen to it on my way home from work because it helps motivate me to dry fire when I get home instead of being a lazy butt. 

9 hours ago, jsoupene said:

Oh yea! Just go to https://shooterssummit.com/ and pay $20. I also paid an additional $20 and got access to both 2016 & 2017 content. It's definitely worth it. You get around 15-20 hours of good info and it's available in both video and podcast form. You also get access to each speakers drill that they recommended doing. 

I like to listen to it on my way home from work because it helps motivate me to dry fire when I get home instead of being a lazy butt. 

Think you very much sir

Every year has had great content. I’ve gotten some great insight listening to these giybtalk about their craft. 

I was able to listen to several of the interviews when they were free streaming and found them to be quite interesting. Each GM was asked to provide a video of a drill they use, and that was a helpful feature. So yes, I would recommend purchasing a subscription to the  summit for anyone interested in learning what these GMs have done to get where they are.

On 12/14/2018 at 8:22 PM, jsoupene said:

Same! great content and really motivating.

I'm a big fan of the regular podcast. He had quite a few people on the summit this year that I'd like to hear from. I'm a long way from GM so I need all the help I can get.