Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Made a dryfire stage at home...

Jcgatus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thats cool...I like the swinger...i have a set up in my bedroom for practicing draws and sight pictures on static targets...had to set up something in my basement to practice some movement. 

dry fire.jpg

6 hours ago, JJB05 said:

Thats cool...I like the swinger...i have a set up in my bedroom for practicing draws and sight pictures on static targets...had to set up something in my basement to practice some movement. 

dry fire.jpg

Ill enjoy dryfiring this as much as shooting it for sure!

• 2 weeks later...

For steel challenge and some USPSA classifiers, there's a great tool available at http://steelshootbanners.com/index.html.  No connection, just a fan.  I couldn't shoot all this past summer but set up the Steel Challenge 5 to Go stage and dry fired it 3+ times a week, maybe 10 min at a time for 6 months.  The next match I shot, I gained 4 seconds on that stage alone!  It also helped me with transitions and "seeing faster"!

Edited by mvmojo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 1/30/2019 at 8:02 PM, mvmojo said:

For steel challenge and some USPSA classifiers, there's a great tool available at http://steelshootbanners.com/index.html.  No connection, just a fan.  I couldn't shoot all this past summer but set up the Steel Challenge 5 to Go stage and dry fired it 3+ times a week, maybe 10 min at a time for 6 months.  The next match I shot, I gained 4 seconds on that stage alone!  It also helped me with transitions and "seeing faster"!

I bought the full set of Steel Challenge here last year and they sat in storage as we moved. I just pulled them out of a box and want to start using them but they never came with instructions. I watched a few video and the one on Steeshotbanners.com and all mention standing at 5' and 10' with the top of the round targets set at 5' off the ground. However, I have no idea what targets need to be set up at the 5' or 10' distances. Do you have the instructions that are mentioned in the video? Can you attach a copy? Thanks in advance.

• 9 months later...
On 1/21/2019 at 10:51 AM, JJB05 said:

dry fire.jpg

This is trully amazing

You ever thought of getting an airsoft replica of your pistol for practices?