Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Specials for PCC's?

Seems like there are decent deals on Elfman and CMC AR-9 triggers (Primary Arms, etc). Also the Blazer Brass 115gr @ 13c/ea shipped from Academy seemed like too good of a deal to pass up for training ammo. 

I also snagged a Hiperfire Eclipse w/ Hiperswitch for $192 shipped from Optics Planet (Buy it as a combo, MUCH cheaper). + 15% off Hiperfire products + free shipping (As of BF anyways)

7 hours ago, jackson923 said:

If cost is a factor you can't go wrong with the Foxtrot Mike complete rifles or Uppers and Lowers.  They are cost friendly and flat out run!  Brownells, Primary Arms, DTF Industries and the Glock Store carry them.  Check out the pricing as I know Brownells, Primary Arms and DTF had sales this weekend. 

I decided to cancel my PSA upper order and get a Foxtrot Mike from Primary Arms. Much better value with  muzzle brake.     Thanks for the heads up!

48 minutes ago, Startingover said:

Elftmann triggers and Radian Raptor charging handles are still REALLY Cheap at Primary Arms!

I have already spent Way Too Much $$$ on all these Sales.

Its killing me to not buy a couple more Elftmanns  :(

(1 for 9mm and 1 for 556)

It's Done..

Good thing, I just about had myself talked into getting a 9mm Elftmann trigger.

I think its about all I have left to buy, to get my other JA Kronos up and running, so I really wanted one.

Elftmann triggers and Radian Raptor charging handles are still REALLY Cheap at Primary Arms!

I have already spent Way Too Much $$$ on all these Sales.

Its killing me to not buy a couple more Elftmanns  [emoji20]

(1 for 9mm and 1 for 556)

The amount of money I spent this weekend on firearms, accessories, and reloading equipment/supplies is staggering.

Oh and jewelry. I bought my wife jewelry. Had to keep her distracted.

I’m pretty much done for the this year...and maybe next year...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, greatlakes08 said:

I decided to cancel my PSA upper order and get a Foxtrot Mike from Primary Arms. Much better value with  muzzle brake.     Thanks for the heads up!

That's awesome!  I have no complaints with mine and have never had a failure to feed or failure to eject with my rifle.  The only issue I ever had was due to a new mag extension I was trying out.  I run 124 gr. reloads in mine along with factory 115 and 147 ammo.  My reloads are the same that I use in my STI and are really soft. 

On 11/27/2018 at 11:05 AM, jackson923 said:

That's awesome!  I have no complaints with mine and have never had a failure to feed or failure to eject with my rifle.  The only issue I ever had was due to a new mag extension I was trying out.  I run 124 gr. reloads in mine along with factory 115 and 147 ammo.  My reloads are the same that I use in my STI and are really soft. 

Put the gun together today and it ran awesome. Put several different types of ammo through it without any issues straight out of the box! I dont think you can ask for any better than that!