Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Specials for PCC's?

I am wanting to get into to PCC and am currently looking at getting a PSA setup to start due to cost. But if there are going to be some really good deals this week or next I might spring for a higher end gun. Is anyone aware of any of the PCC makers who might be doing a sale for the holidays or have discount codes?

Primary Arms has the Foxtrot Mike complete AR-9 uppers on sale for a super good price.

I built a sweet 5” 3 lug barreled SBR with a suppressor inside the hand guard.

I purchased the FM 16” complete upper for $318! Gonna just throw it on my SBR lower when I wanna shoot unsuppressed. Maybe even try it in a match.

Also Brownells has 10% off over $300 with free shipping. They have the FM uppers our sale too, as well of lots o AR9 parts. The 16” FM upper from Primary Arms is gonna be tough to beat though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, greatlakes08 said:

I ended up getting a complete upper and lower from PSA for a little over 500$ with free shipping. I figured I could start out with that and change parts as I go if I fall in love with it...

Palmetto State Armory also has the Odin extended mag release ($22.50) and ETS 31 rd mags ($12.99) at good prices.  Picked up a couple of each last night.

Titan Rocket has their magwells at 35% off.  The magwells for the PSA PA-X9 is back on their website.

Brownells has pretty good prices on the Hiperfire trigges.  Got a new version of the 24C for $180 with the $20 discount. 

Didn't see any great deals BUT, Got a buddy to share with?... Back order on 10 ea.x 33 Rd. factory Glock mags@ Brownell's (about $18.00's ea. )...... I ran the TF Goliath mag extention,  worked well with my hand loaded 147 Acme  x N 320 loads in Sat. match....... I also run the ETS 31 rd. mag bodies  /w TF or MBX mag extentions and supplied longer springs.. from Biotec and they work well with minor twiquking .... Can't go wrong for $13.00 

I might have bought a 9" Aero Precision FDE Atlas-s handguard and matching trigger guard for my 556 pistol build I have been collecting parts for.

Plus a set of CMC trigger pins for my S&W 15-22, and a couple of hand stops and Radian Raptor charging handles, one in FDE for the pistol build pile, and one for my PCC.

Can you share the diameter of your suppressor and what handguard did you use?

The suppressor is a Griffin Revo 45, first gen. Not sure on the measurement off the top of my head. I knew it at one time but can’t remember. I’m sure you could google it.

The rail is a Midwest Industries suppressor compatible rail system.

https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/category-s/329.htm

Barrel is a 5” 3 lug barrel by Tros USA

https://trosusa.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:29 PM, greatlakes08 said:

I am wanting to get into to PCC and am currently looking at getting a PSA setup to start due to cost. But if there are going to be some really good deals this week or next I might spring for a higher end gun. Is anyone aware of any of the PCC makers who might be doing a sale for the holidays or have discount codes?

If cost is a factor you can't go wrong with the Foxtrot Mike complete rifles or Uppers and Lowers.  They are cost friendly and flat out run!  Brownells, Primary Arms, DTF Industries and the Glock Store carry them.  Check out the pricing as I know Brownells, Primary Arms and DTF had sales this weekend.