Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Tokarev

Best 1911 Mags Yet? Gun Pro Surefire

Anyone tried these? Do they actually work?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I’d be more confident if they solved this potential issue with the follower (fill that nasty gap with molded polymer follower).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of these. I've run Wilson 47D's and ETM's for years with no problems. Quality is it's own reward.

I have been getting nose dives in a new 1911 I purchased recently.  I was able to run FMJ bullets in the gun, but JHP's would nose dive.  I purchase two of these magazines to try out and I am still having issues with nose dives with JHP bullets.  They have not helped me with this issue.

My Tripp Cobras have the same gap between the first and second rounds. They work like a champ.

3 hours ago, S&W686 said:

I have been getting nose dives in a new 1911 I purchased recently.  I was able to run FMJ bullets in the gun, but JHP's would nose dive.  I purchase two of these magazines to try out and I am still having issues with nose dives with JHP bullets.  They have not helped me with this issue.

Polish the feed ramp on the barrel. 

I will do that.  Once I get a chance to get to the range I will check back in.  Thanks!