Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trigger recommendations

Oldminger

Want to replace my stock STI trigger in my Trojan. It has a lot of side and up/down play and is generally sloppy. I've tried to adjust it as 

best I can but I would need to start adding material to the bow to make it fit the frame and take the slop out,  to be honest I'm not sure how good I could get it and the time it would take doesn't make sense considering the cost of a replacement. So any recommendations for an after market replacement. I'm looking for a medium length trigger that has scope for fitting.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Oldminger

Want to replace my stock STI trigger in my Trojan. It has a lot of side and up/down play and is generally sloppy. I've tried to adjust it as 
best I can but I would need to start adding material to the bow to make it fit the frame and take the slop out,  to be honest I'm not sure how good I could get it and the time it would take doesn't make sense considering the cost of a replacement. So any recommendations for an after market replacement. I'm looking for a medium length trigger that has scope for fitting.
Thanks in advance.
https://atlasgunworks.com/product/x-line-vario-triggers-flat-medium/

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk