Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rollsizer vs CasePro

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked the Rollsizer site and found the new manual and DC motor models. I don't need the original (big dollar) electric one......but the manual is very tempting. Anyone have one? Care to give some feedback? I wonder if you could attach a motor and turn it into a DIY electric version?

2 minutes ago, quiller said:

I just checked the Rollsizer site and found the new manual and DC motor models. I don't need the original (big dollar) electric one......but the manual is very tempting. Anyone have one? Care to give some feedback? I wonder if you could attach a motor and turn it into a DIY electric version?

They jus came out this week. They will be $749 shipped for manual one

9 minutes ago, 36873687 said:

They jus came out this week. They will be $749 shipped for manual one

Is that the pre Shot Show price! Any deals at the show? Is $749 with the calibre conversion discs and drop tubes? Can it be ordered here in the US from immortobot or only from the manufacture in Australia?

Edited by quiller

28 minutes ago, quiller said:

Is that the pre Shot Show price! Any deals at the show? Is $749 with the calibre conversion discs and drop tubes? Can it be ordered here in the US from immortobot or only from the manufacture in Australia?

They $649 at shot

12 minutes ago, 36873687 said:

They $649 at shot

On the Rollsizer site the total for the Manual Rollsizer     × 1    US$536.36, 9mm for Manual / Mini Electric Rollsizer     × 1    US$76.36 and Small Pistol Drop Tube     × 1    US$22.73 is $635.45, however, I did not calculate shipping as everything will be shipped from ImmortoBot in VA. I'm assuming the prices you mentioned above ($749 shipped or $649 at Shot, is this also the shipped price?) is for everything I mentioned in this post and according to the Rollsizer site it comes with the hose and adaptor clip. Can you verify this? I have to ask is it really $110 dollars to ship it in the US? I'm in MA which is relatively close to VA. Also, and forgive me here, but are you associated with ImmortoBot or Whitehead? Thanks

die calibre conversion discs and drop tube

29 minutes ago, quiller said:

On the Rollsizer site the total for the Manual Rollsizer     × 1    US$536.36, 9mm for Manual / Mini Electric Rollsizer     × 1    US$76.36 and Small Pistol Drop Tube     × 1    US$22.73 is $635.45, however, I did not calculate shipping as everything will be shipped from ImmortoBot in VA. I'm assuming the prices you mentioned above ($749 shipped or $649 at Shot, is this also the shipped price?) is for everything I mentioned in this post and according to the Rollsizer site it comes with the hose and adaptor clip. Can you verify this? I have to ask is it really $110 dollars to ship it in the US? I'm in MA which is relatively close to VA. Also, and forgive me here, but are you associated with ImmortoBot or Whitehead? Thanks

die calibre conversion discs and drop tube

No I’m not with any. Just I talk to the man after I seen his fb post

On 1/16/2019 at 10:21 PM, Chillywig said:

Can you take the handle off and hook up the dewalt on the manual cranker?

Somebody asked on a Facebook post. He said he would have an adapter for a drill coming soon.

The brass fitting that comes with the rollsizer is meant for the Dillon casefeeder. You can make it work but will need to Modify it. It would be easier to just hook the tube up directly without the brass fitting.

I have an Evo and can confirm this.

Some commercial guys have set it up with a MA feeder as well. Pretty much every major case feeder can work with some minor mods to attach the hose.

I'm thinking about getting one of these new manual or smaller automated roll sizers. Would you be able to get more reloads out of the brass if using a roll sizer vs a standard sizing die? Particularly for 9mm major loads.

Edited by NickG013

4 minutes ago, NickG013 said:

I'm thinking about getting one of these new manual or smaller automated roll sizers. Would you be able to get more reloads out of the brass if using a roll sizer vs a standard sizing die? Particularly for 9mm major loads.

You will loosen primer pockets before most of your brass cracks in my experience.

Edited by Maximis228

2 minutes ago, Maximis228 said:

You will loosen primer pockets before most of your brass cracks in my experience.

So how many times on average do you think you're able to reload your 9 major cases? And do you only know the primer pockets are too loose when you seat the primer because it seats too easily?