Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PractiScore moving from waitlist to approved

Nathanb

As I’m looking back on my season and ways I can improve for next year I realized one of my biggest snags for running my matches was related to moving waitlisted shooters to the approved list. 

It never seemed to fail that I’d have someone no show or send an email to see if they were approved and most of the time it was related to the email that gets sent once they’ve been approved. I’ve tested the scenario and I would agree that the email wording is a bit ambiguous but not completely out of left field

does anyone else see this happening or Do I have a special group of shooters? 

Im kind of liking the idea of being able to fill the field for the waitlist emails like the registration emails that go out or even changing the wording on the emails to state something along the lines of your status has been changed from waitlist to approved. 

Anyone else?

• 6 months later...
On 11/12/2018 at 9:28 AM, Nathanb said:

does anyone else see this happening or Do I have a special group of shooters?

You have a special group of shooters.  I don't run matches but I'm never confused by the e-mail from Practiscore telling me I'm now approved to squad out of the wait list.

6 hours ago, elguapo said:

You have a special group of shooters.  I don't run matches but I'm never confused by the e-mail from Practiscore telling me I'm now approved to squad out of the wait list.

This.

Though often I've already checked management page and noticed squadding was an option.

Is it possible they're not getting the emails? Despite adding them to my contact list and repeatedly reporting "not junk" Outlook likes to junk file practiscore emails.