Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for a specific range cart

zzt

I saw a nice cart at the range today.  It had four approx. 12" wheels on essentially a tray.  There were two more tray that unfolded to form a riser and another tray that could be used as a table.  It was all black metal.  There was a pull out handle.  He told me the name of the website, but I forgot it on the way home.  The .com URL started with range, but I don't remember the next word.  He said they came in 12" wide and a wider one.  ANy ideas?

I think I know which cart you're talking about.  It has 4 wheels, a tray for the bottom and a folding tray on top.  If that's the one, it was on facebook last week.  I looked at the website until I got to the price.  With the options, it was over $600.

33 minutes ago, MrPan said:

I bought one of these on sale for 125 shipped. Then made my own shelf for $4. Pretty handy but the wheels are only good on flat surfaces.

My $40 pop-up wagon from academy sports with a rifle rack & shelf welded onto it goes over rougher terrian... ?

Edited by MemphisMechanic

7 minutes ago, MemphisMechanic said:

My $40 pop-up wagon from academy sports with a rifle rack & shelf welded onto it goes over rougher terrian... ?

My free baby stroller with racks worked perfect but the ability to fold flat and be 20 lbs was the buying point for me

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, stick said:

Looked today and they are on sale for $125.

I considered the sale version, but had some concerns about the 12" wheels being able to traverse some of the terrain at the ranges in my area (a majority are sand pits), and the 12" base shelf will be a very tight fit for my CED range bag.  I don't want to have to shift gear from one place to the next for different matches, because I'm bound to forget something...and the way things work out for me, I always end up needing what I forget to bring.

18 hours ago, Stony Lane said:

This looks like it has some appeal for pistol shooters.  Anyone know if it would be possible to replace the stock wheels with pneumatic tires/wheels?

• 11 months later...

Bit of a necrobump, but I’m trying the Milwaukee PackOut to replace the traditional cart/range bag arrangement. It’s big, but can function as a chair/loading station. I wish the lid on the top section would lock open (the bottom one does), but it offers a ton of space. Wheels look adequate, but I may try to replace with pneumatic ones. I added a cup holder and seat cushion...

AA11A1BA-81D4-48BE-B31B-7EF6EABFC11F.jpeg

472198C0-619E-4B9D-B19E-768243C45658.jpeg

On 12/14/2018 at 8:54 PM, Stony Lane said:

I use one of these for a match box.

I copied a guy at one of the clubs I shoot at. 

If I need more space I bought the 12 inch add on box to go on the top. 

I like it because I can also use it for a seat. 

Works pretty well in sand and semi rough terrain.

It is mostly water proof. When you open the cover it will dump water in the box if you don't dump it off before opening. 

One thing I don't like is it will not fit under the cover of my pick up truck bed standing upright. I will fit laying on its back but that makes s mess of the contents of the box. 

Edited by Jsjac
Added a comment