Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ long reach SA triggers now available

obsessiveshooter

For years I've been wanting an extended reach "Big Hands" trigger for my CZ TS, but no one carries them in the states and it was going to be absolutely outrageous to try and get it bought and shipped directly from Europe.

I talk to Milos at ArmoryCraft and he ordered one special for me, but his supplier sent 7 extra. The rest are for sale on his site. I know a lot of people are not aware of these since they aren't really sold in the states, but this can be a huge Improvement to the ergonomics of your pistol if your trigger reach is too short.

I can't wait to get this installed. My new position of my trigger finger will be much more relaxed. I'll post before & after pics. 1021db8b0fec26d2fcc5aa3eb2981f20.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

This is my biggest gripe with CZ pistols. The LOP is too short for my XL hands as well. I had a P-09 with the full CGW treatment and the SRS kit brought the trigger far so back in SA that I had to sell the gun, despite it being wonderful in every other way.  I just wish there was a "long reach" option for DA/SA 75B/SP-01.

The new trigger arrived today and I just got it installed. I really like it! It moves the trigger forward about 1/8", depending on how you measure. The factory plastic trigger didn't need loctite on the set screws, this one will. It doesn't flex like the plastic factory trigger. I consider this money well spent.

I also replaced the factory trigger pin with the cz custom pin, and put in a new trigger return spring. In the disassembly I finally saw what people are talking about when they say titegroup is dirty. The factory trigger's insides were so gummed up with black mud that the spring wasn't able to do its job well. Now I can feel the reset much better. I'll keep using titegroup, but I'm going to be spraying down my guns with brake cleaner every couple months now. b13c4d6ebb85e3241a74bd97d62b9311.jpg2f6c2b8997a983de10538019f9a3e263.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk