Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
sargenv

Behind The Ear Electronic Earmuffs

Ok, I know someone who owns a set of these and I've seen them. Since I wear a straw hat at the range and not your normal baseball cap, I need Electronic muffs that have the head band behind the head as opposed to on top. I've done google searches till I was red in the face and haven't had any luck. I've checked Dillon, Peltor and maybe a few other places and no dice. Anyone have any idea where I can get some of these?

Thanks,

Vince

Ok, I know someone who owns a set of these and I've seen them. Since I wear a straw hat at the range and not your normal baseball cap, I need Electronic muffs that have the head band behind the head as opposed to on top. I've done google searches till I was red in the face and haven't had any luck. I've checked Dillon, Peltor and maybe a few other places and no dice. Anyone have any idea where I can get some of these?

Thanks,

Vince

Midway has the peltor's with the behind head band

Thanks,

Vince

Midway has the peltor's with the behind head band

Why didn't I think of that. d'uh.. I'll take a look, thanks. Talk about obvious. :lol:

Vince

I've never had the elecctronic ones, but I've used the standard model (it's called the "shotgunner," I believe) for years and I cotton to them.