Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SVI Sight Tracker vs Atlas Nemisis

pwsmkaz

don't have either and have shot both. Atlas is superbly balanced in the hands and the time Adam spent in getting the weight of that sight block right is amazing and truly aids in returning the gun to true zero.

I didn't feel the sight tracker SVI working in the same manner. Looks great though and is supremely crafted.

BTW, I have ultra huge hands and the Atlas fits way better in the hands.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I own a both, the difference is negligible. The nemesis is heavier and bulkier over all. If you don't  mind the weight differences the nemesis is a great gun.. Svi is also a fantastic shot. 14 month waite and about 1k more in price. 

Never shot an SV. 

I own a Titan and have shot a Nemesis. I didn’t notice a huge difference but I tuned my loads so my Titan returns to zero. 

Im sure either would be a phenomenal choice. 

That being said, the factors that made me choose Atlas are their customer service, lower lead time, and lower price for just as good, if not possibly better quality. 

I bought an SVI for a bit less than a new Nemesis that came with 5 mags. I'd end up paying nearly 2 grand more plus waiting a couple of months to buy Atlas with mags. I'd be crazy if I were to unload a SVI for an Atlas. 

2 hours ago, pwsmkaz said:

I bought an SVI for a bit less than a new Nemesis that came with 5 mags. I'd end up paying nearly 2 grand more plus waiting a couple of months to buy Atlas with mags. I'd be crazy if I were to unload a SVI for an Atlas. 

You bought an SVI brand new with 5 mags cheaper than a Nemesis? I call BS. Maybe a used gun but that’s not what this thread is talking about. 

1 hour ago, lacivilian said:

You bought an SVI brand new with 5 mags cheaper than a Nemesis? I call BS. Maybe a used gun but that’s not what this thread is talking about. 

He didn’t say brand new SVI. And on another note, a guy up here did just buy a brand new SVI and he paid a couple hundred more than what a new nemesis costs and it came with 4 mags. And it was a  tracker with two magwells fitted, and some other spare fitted parts. Although the slide cuts and what not were very plain and it is blued it’s still a SVI with some extras and 4 mags for under 6k

For contrast I just recently got a gun builder quote for a single stack with what I considered to be just a couple fancy features and I was quoted $6,800. Yikes

I got a 9mm SVI used that built in 2016 with the signature skate grip AET tin finish barrel sight tracker 5.4 in their pvd finish with stainless controls and 5 tuned sv mags. I wanted the Atlas after handling one at a match before finding SVI. I happened to find this SVI and negotiated a deal I couldn't pass up. First world problems.?

18 hours ago, tha1000 said:

. SV is 18-20 months last I checked. 18-20 months is a looiionnnnnng time. 

No kidding. I know a whole bunch of people that didn’t even stay in the game that long.??