Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Electric Vest and Half Gloves for Reloading

himurax13

I am preparing to be what will most likely be another Virginia winter that will be under 40 degrees on the average.

I was looking for a decent electric vest/half glove solution to keep me warm while I operate my 550. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I was thinking about a Kerosene heater, but that doesn't seem as safe, especially with my supplies.

I am preparing to be what will most likely be another Virginia winter that will be under 40 degrees on the average.

I was looking for a decent electric vest/half glove solution to keep me warm while I operate my 550. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I was thinking about a Kerosene heater, but that doesn't seem as safe, especially with my supplies.
I use a little space heater that can get the entire garage sweaty. Maybe two for you?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just now, Rnlinebacker said:

I use a little space heater that can get the entire garage sweaty. Maybe two for you?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The garage is far too open and drafty for a space heater to be of any use. Plus they use a lot of electricity.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2018 at 10:05 AM, himurax13 said:

The garage is far too open and drafty for a space heater to be of any use. Plus they use a lot of electricity.

You can use plastic curtains, or just sheets of plastic, to separate your reloading bench area from the rest of the drafty garage, they are inexpensive and work very well.  Once you have that area separated, it will be easy to get it comfortable.