Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Southeast Florida USPSA

I Just moved to the Stuart area, and I'm ready to start shooting matches. I'm going to sign up for the Port Malabar (pmrpc) and OK Corral November matches. Is there anything I need to know about the facilities, procedures, etc here? Are there other matches that you'd recommend? I'm good for about a 100 mile radius.

1 minute ago, diver60540 said:

I Just moved to the Stuart area, and I'm ready to start shooting matches. I'm going to sign up for the Port Malabar (pmrpc) and OK Corral November matches. Is there anything I need to know about the facilities, procedures, etc here? Are there other matches that you'd recommend? I'm good for about a 100 mile radius.

Try to avoid shooting the RO's. I hear they get cranky...

3 hours ago, diver60540 said:

Generally good advice. Does that qualify for an unsportsmanlike conduct DQ?

Not necessarily. But you would probably have to deal with 10.5.5 - sweeping. Unless, of course, you master that Angelina Jolie bullet curving thing.

But really: enjoy you first outdoor winter "season" ... :cheers:

13 hours ago, diver60540 said:

I shoot at both ranges regularly.  I'm a member at PMRPC.  I live in Port St Lucie.  message me or call me and I can fill you in on both ranges.