RJH

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, BritinUSA said:

Stage 15, it all came down to one stage. 

Which division?

Cause it looks like he shot it pretty well at the factory gun nationals, but didn't win that one.  

30 minutes ago, BritinUSA said:

Nils lost the Limited match by 54 points, he lost 54 points on Stage 15. 

JJ won Stage 15. 

Just found it, but really Nils did have 20 other stages to make up that points on.  Nils is an awesome shooter too, and with a 1st, 2nd, and 6th he put on a Hell of a performance too.  Those guys that can compete at the highest levels across divisions are pretty amazing.  

Edited by RJH

1 hour ago, RJH said:

Wow, won 2 divisions and only just over 1% down for a second place in a third, has anyone else been that dominate over the course of a nationals?  Crazy good

I seem  to remember a guy called The Great One, Rob Leatham.  He has more National titles than anyone.

6 minutes ago, AzShooter said:

I seem  to remember a guy called The Great One, Rob Leatham.  He has more National titles than anyone.

Not knocking Leathem or anyone else, he is TGO for a reason, just commenting on an awesome performance across divisions in the nationals in the same year.  I am not sure TGO even went 1,1,2 in one year, especially with one of them being an optics division (I could definitely be wrong though).   I was really hoping he would shoot all three matches, have any idea why he didn't shoot the limited nationals?  The format this year was pretty cool for the guys that shot all three matches and was kind of able to have a HOA of all divisions, at least in my mind, haha

9 hours ago, RJH said:

I am not sure TGO even went 1,1,2

Not sure how often these guys shoot 3 divisions? In any case the recent accomplishment is indeed impressive. 

I was always impressed by TGO winning SS nationals and then Revolver the day after, largely because I can't imagine making that big of a switch that fast. 

32 minutes ago, rooster said:

Your not making up 50 points at that level.

I get that, but if he would have lost that stage by one point he would have still lost the match, and no one would have said that one stage cost the match.  That was kinda my point, but i worded it in a clear as mud manner ?

Is JJ still sponsored by EAA/Tanfoglio?  I read he shot an Atlas 2011 for the Limited win. JJ put on a legendary performance at Nationals.  Stoeger had a hell of a showing for his first ever Limited Nats with a 3rd place showing after winning Production Nats.  I assume Ben was shooting an EAA/Tanfo?

Is JJ still sponsored by EAA/Tanfoglio?  I read he shot an Atlas 2011 for the Limited win. JJ put on a legendary performance at Nationals.  Stoeger had a hell of a showing for his first ever Limited Nats with a 3rd place showing after winning Production Nats.  I assume Ben was shooting an EAA/Tanfo?

Yes, Ben shot a Tanfo Limited gat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw TGO shooting ss the second day.  At the end of day he was 3rd.  He’s getting old, had both knees replaced, plus he’s a big boy.  He’s doing pretty dam good.  He never looks like he’s shooting fast compared to the others.  

Has anyone noticed that JJ keeps blacking out Ben’s name whenever he posts up results on social media [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it's corny. I met and like both of them. Ben will contend for the crown next year for sure in Utah. Looking forward to experiencing it live!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk