Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is the supply of EAA pistols extremely low or something?

Drtheo

2 hours ago, Hi-Power Jack said:

Sounds like a great marketing strategy.

You wonder if it is about efficiency gained by making products in batches or perhaps the need to do batch production related to tooling conversions and inventory/shop space limitations.

Or, like with federal primers, we will make these for sale only when we are not booked on our more important product lines.

Or not.

In the mean time Stock 3's are still out there at a nice price & they rock. 

@IHAVEGAS I’ve always assumed it’s EAAs end of things. They bring in a shipping container’s worth at a time or something.

Tanfoglio customers elsewhere in the world do not have our issues; our Canadian & European brothers always seem to be able to find them.

I don’t think it has anything to do with the manufacturer. It’s all on the importer.

I am guessing easy as well.  It would be nice if tanfoglio just opened up shop here and handled their own importing and service.  They may actually gain a foothold outside of competition, and overcome some of the general shooting community's prejudice.

Stock 2&3 as well as the extreme 3 and limited guns have been in stock pretty regularly lately on Stoeger’s Proshop and I think Magnus has had them as well. I don’t know about the conversion kits. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen them in stock, but I also haven’t looked for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, haiedras said:

Factory got new machine and had to move the old machines out. New machine integration not going well, so had to move all the old machines back. That's the reason for the short supply.

I did notice the grip of 2018 version stock 2 feel a little different than the one made in 2016-2017

You indicated that you would like to be notified when IFG ITALIA TF-STOCKI-9  DEFIANT STOCK I   9MM  Pistol was back in stock.

The item is now back in stock - if you would like to make a purchase, please visit:

http://www.hinterlandoutfitters.com/product_info.php?products_id=84563

Just got that a moment ago, at $1040 I am a no. 

4 hours ago, MemphisMechanic said:

You don’t want to overpay for the weirdo stepchild of the Lim Pro and Stock 2?

Strangely for me, no :) . 

Have my heart set on overpaying for a 9mm 1911 snob gun at the moment. In order to try something completely different I'm going to shoot production in a different class. 

23 minutes ago, IHAVEGAS said:

Strangely for me, no :) . 

Have my heart set on overpaying for a 9mm 1911 snob gun at the moment. In order to try something completely different I'm going to shoot production in a different class. 

Skinnymag Production. Nice!

But a rock island and fix it nonstop for two years until you have replaced the entire gun and it’s got $3k into it. The locals that chose that route are totally happy. Really. Honest.

?

Edited by MemphisMechanic

On 11/6/2018 at 7:00 PM, 124gr9mm said:

I've been looking for a large frame .22 conversion kit forever but they NEVER come up in searches.

ALWAYS out of stock.

I have one I just listed on the forum. 

-Jeff