Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Grip width on C/O glock G5

Darby10

Does anyone have a spec on grip width? I am thinking of adding material to grip to fill the palm swell on strong side only. I am running a G5 glock in carry optics. After reading the rules, it states that finger grooves can be added or removed, but does not have an actual measurement on thickness. Also says no thumb rest can be added. Ay help on this is appreciated, want to add aluminum carbide grip surface, which would be hard to remove if I don't get this right!

Since CO isn't bound by the Production box for size, it shouldn't really matter as long as you don't create a thumbrest or add material near the bottom that could be construed as a magwell.

From App D7:

Maximum size Handgun

NO

Does anyone have a spec on grip width? I am thinking of adding material to grip to fill the palm swell on strong side only. I am running a G5 glock in carry optics. After reading the rules, it states that finger grooves can be added or removed, but does not have an actual measurement on thickness. Also says no thumb rest can be added. Ay help on this is appreciated, want to add aluminum carbide grip surface, which would be hard to remove if I don't get this right!

I’d ask USPSA directly before I added anything permanent. They’re pretty good about getting back to you now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk