Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Red Dot mount for Accu Shadow??

JDIllon

I am looking for a dove tail plate type mount for an Accu Shadow?? Who's are you using and are you happy with it? I know that CZC makes one, but they are out of stock right now. I really don't want to cut the slide if I can help it. Would also appreciate any pictures of your mount. I plan on mounting a Fastfire 3.  Thanks, JD

Note: Henning has one that fits a SP01 Shadow and Shadow2. but they say it won't work on an Accu Shadow?? and can't reach them for a reason why?  

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 11:29 PM, JDIllon said:

I am looking for a dove tail plate type mount for an Accu Shadow?? Who's are you using and are you happy with it? I know that CZC makes one, but they are out of stock right now. I really don't want to cut the slide if I can help it. Would also appreciate any pictures of your mount. I plan on mounting a Fastfire 3.  Thanks, JD

Note: Henning has one that fits a SP01 Shadow and Shadow2. but they say it won't work on an Accu Shadow?? and can't reach them for a reason why?  

If it fits the SP01 shadow, I can't see why it wouldn't work on an accu shadow.  Only difference is the accu bushing.  The shadow 2 is different though.

I have a CZC somewhere.  I think it's for a 75 but I'm not sure.  I only used it a very short time, and then bought a dedicated SP01 slide.

I have the one from CZC, it works great, although I went to the RDS plate.  It's way better.  Did you call CZC and check on the dove tail?  It seems like the inventory on the website is not always accurate...