Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New peak times spread sheet

xpierrat

On 10/23/2018 at 9:28 AM, rowdyb said:

I used to do a personal one to track stuff that was a little simpler and told me where I was in my progress.

I still do.  I just updated it with the 2019 peaks.  I find it helpful in finding my weak stages.  That's how I know I have to work on Pendulum in RFPO and Roundabout in Open.

14 hours ago, zzt said:

I still do.  I just updated it with the 2019 peaks.  I find it helpful in finding my weak stages.  That's how I know I have to work on Pendulum in RFPO and Roundabout in Open.

Ditto !   I'm also too impatient to wait for Wednesday morning recalc; 

FYI, I have this as a google spreadsheet and can send if anyone interested.   Just email me jimdoran64@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, ZackJones said:

PST values were wrong. I was updating my personal spreadsheet and got depressed quickly. As it turns out I don’t suck quite as bad as I thought I did.

Was just checking out scores and noticed the Current% and High% columns...  When would current% not be the same as your High% in Steel Challenge?  Are you going to actually recalculate everyone's current percentages when the peak scores change?

Was just checking out scores and noticed the Current% and High% columns...  When would current% not be the same as your High% in Steel Challenge?  Are you going to actually recalculate everyone's current percentages when the peak scores change?

As scores age they eventually drop off so that your current percentage could be different than your high percentage. My Limited, Production, and Open classifications are like that.

Once a time is over 3 years old we exclude it from consideration.

1 minute ago, ZackJones said:

As scores age they eventually drop off so that your current percentage could be different than your high percentage. My Limited, Production, and Open classifications are like that.

Once a time is over 3 years old we exclude it from consideration.

First I've heard of that...  Why drop them off?

Amazing how different the USPSA and SCSA scoring systems are.