Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TSO Thumb Rest

telligentgunner

• 1 year later...
On 11/7/2018 at 7:07 PM, telligentgunner said:

I ended up finding M4-.7 x 6mm flat head machine screws at a local industrial hardware supply store that a gunsmith told me about. They work perfectly. The only issue is there are silver instead of black. It saved me time and money over cutting down the factory screws that came with the gun and with the thumb rests I bought. 

Looks like they're $.65 for a 3-pack on Home Depot's website. 

The thumb rest is now perfectly positioned for me and the thumb rest below allows me to put my thumb along the frame like with a regular two-handed grip.

thumbnail_IMG_5240.jpg.f274baa6608b3a013591ed4ec2ee9fe2.jpg.

thumbnail_IMG_5241.jpg.aa0910ec5b5379b3e50a1b88c3b4b33f.jpg

I know this is like pulling up a zombie thread, but I am pretty desperate to find where you got that thumb rest. I want the exact same thing for my TSO. Thanks!

• 6 months later...
On 10/30/2020 at 11:48 PM, sudoshakes said:

I know this is like pulling up a zombie thread, but I am pretty desperate to find where you got that thumb rest. I want the exact same thing for my TSO. Thanks!

https://shop.cz-usa.com

You'll probably have to search the site because the link I saved doesn't work anymore. 

Edited by telligentgunner

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Im a lefty shooter and removed the thumb rest altogether.  I took the slide off and don't see any tract from the barrel to the open holes where the thumb rest used to sit.  Am I retarded to try to shoot the gun with the thumb rest off and the screw holes unfilled?

I'm planning to try it this weekend and would prefer to keep my fingers and not get kicked out of the local range.

• 1 year later...