Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
ChuckS

2019 USPSA Nationals Announced

3 minutes ago, OPENB said:

Got my slot for open match, booked flights, hotel. Been shooting since 1995, first trip to Nats.

Have fun Bob!

On 2/27/2019 at 10:13 AM, OPENB said:

Got my slot for open match, booked flights, hotel. Been shooting since 1995, first trip to Nats.

Are you registered or just have a slot for you? I have a slot through my club for limited, but don't see anywhere for registration

I have the slot. Registration opens tomorrow. You should have a slot code from your club to allow you to register tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, OPENB said:

I have the slot. Registration opens tomorrow. You should have a slot code from your club to allow you to register tomorrow. 

Gotcha. Thanks! 

Are the dates for LOCAP locked in then - such that it is safe to book flights around 03NOV is day1 and 05NOV is final shoot day?

On the way up to St George from LAS you will drive through the Virgin River Gorge, spectacular if a semi isn’t on your bumper.

3AD46220-ADE9-4367-815C-1B0D0D7B9870.jpeg

Okay. I'm new, but interested in going to Lowcap nationals. Is there a link to a thread about the basics of how to get there?

I've heard that I need to go through my section coordinator and/or fill a slot from my club. Unfortunately that's about the extent of my knowledge.

If you didn't get a slot code from your club or section (did you ask for one?) then you will have to go to Practiscore and go through open registrarion just like any other match. For low cap this is the link, and I think open registration starts on 31 May or 1 June....

https://practiscore.com/redhill-tactical-production-and-l10-locap-2019-national-championship/register

You can also go to the uspsa website and find this email address if you have questions: nationals@uspsa.org

37 minutes ago, Slalom45 said:

Okay. I'm new, but interested in going to Lowcap nationals. Is there a link to a thread about the basics of how to get there?

I've heard that I need to go through my section coordinator and/or fill a slot from my club. Unfortunately that's about the extent of my knowledge.

On 3/30/2019 at 8:03 AM, rougeqc21 said:

Are the dates for LOCAP locked in then - such that it is safe to book flights around 03NOV is day1 and 05NOV is final shoot day?

Yes, you're good. Not even the infamous "Hurricane Nationals" really changed dates.

Nationals Newb. 

Re Hicap Nationals.  What are the time windows for AM and PM?  8am-12pm and 12pm-4pm?

If Tuesday shoots that late what time does Awards/Prizes end?

I got a slot form my section. Will going to the high cap nationals. What is the lodging/hotel situation like. Is there an event specific hotel that is reserved?

The open registration period is coming up next week for HiCap nats.  Who else is gonna be sitting on the Practiscore page waiting to snipe a spot?

3 hours ago, UpYoursPal said:

The open registration period is coming up next week for HiCap nats.  Who else is gonna be sitting on the Practiscore page waiting to snipe a spot?

I'm hoping that most people that want to go already have slots, but I am going to be waiting for registration to open. I'm currently signed up to work one match, but I'm not sure I can really justify that if I don't get to shoot.

Judging by the number of still open slots, I bet quite a few people will be clock watching.

On 4/1/2019 at 3:14 PM, joelogic said:

Tuesday shoots that late what time does Awards/Prizes end?

On site awards I've seen start at 6 and 7pm. Off site in town I've seen them start at 8.

Prize table walks in order of finish so if you're 99th overall you'll be there a bit.

Does anyone know the exact time open registration begins on practiscore?

20 hours ago, Knguyen1904 said:

Does anyone know the exact time open registration begins on practiscore?

8pm, June 1st

Is there some reason they don't have any of the major matches at PASA anymore, at least, it seems that way.

1 hour ago, Sandbagger123 said:

i hope the issues they are having presently at SUPs does not affect Nats . 

Foley was in town for a meeting during Magnus. AFAIK, the match is not moving but some of the bays may be facing in a different direction. 😉

20 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

Foley was in town for a meeting during Magnus. AFAIK, the match is not moving but some of the bays may be facing in a different direction. 😉

What are the issues in question? 

Just now, regor said:

What are the issues in question? 

Community relations 😉