• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
On 2/27/2019 at 10:13 AM, OPENB said:

Got my slot for open match, booked flights, hotel. Been shooting since 1995, first trip to Nats.

Are you registered or just have a slot for you? I have a slot through my club for limited, but don't see anywhere for registration

Okay. I'm new, but interested in going to Lowcap nationals. Is there a link to a thread about the basics of how to get there?

I've heard that I need to go through my section coordinator and/or fill a slot from my club. Unfortunately that's about the extent of my knowledge.

If you didn't get a slot code from your club or section (did you ask for one?) then you will have to go to Practiscore and go through open registrarion just like any other match. For low cap this is the link, and I think open registration starts on 31 May or 1 June....

https://practiscore.com/redhill-tactical-production-and-l10-locap-2019-national-championship/register

You can also go to the uspsa website and find this email address if you have questions: nationals@uspsa.org

37 minutes ago, Slalom45 said:

Okay. I'm new, but interested in going to Lowcap nationals. Is there a link to a thread about the basics of how to get there?

I've heard that I need to go through my section coordinator and/or fill a slot from my club. Unfortunately that's about the extent of my knowledge.

On 3/30/2019 at 8:03 AM, rougeqc21 said:

Are the dates for LOCAP locked in then - such that it is safe to book flights around 03NOV is day1 and 05NOV is final shoot day?

Yes, you're good. Not even the infamous "Hurricane Nationals" really changed dates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, UpYoursPal said:

The open registration period is coming up next week for HiCap nats.  Who else is gonna be sitting on the Practiscore page waiting to snipe a spot?

I'm hoping that most people that want to go already have slots, but I am going to be waiting for registration to open. I'm currently signed up to work one match, but I'm not sure I can really justify that if I don't get to shoot.

On 4/1/2019 at 3:14 PM, joelogic said:

Tuesday shoots that late what time does Awards/Prizes end?

On site awards I've seen start at 6 and 7pm. Off site in town I've seen them start at 8.

Prize table walks in order of finish so if you're 99th overall you'll be there a bit.

1 hour ago, Sandbagger123 said:

i hope the issues they are having presently at SUPs does not affect Nats . 

Foley was in town for a meeting during Magnus. AFAIK, the match is not moving but some of the bays may be facing in a different direction. 😉

20 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

Foley was in town for a meeting during Magnus. AFAIK, the match is not moving but some of the bays may be facing in a different direction. 😉

What are the issues in question?