Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SP 01 take up and reset

SF1911

I have a Sp 01 I've installed  a CGW SAO trigger, race hammer and sear. I've removed the disc. I left the FPB in. I'm not too pleased with the take up and reset and I can only take so much out of the take up with the trigger screw before it won't fire. Is the issue with the take up and reset related to keeping the FPB in place or is there something else going on? I have read some of the different threads but it wasn't clear to me. With this set up the trigger breaks right at 3 lbs.

I have a Sp 01 I've installed  a CGW SAO trigger, race hammer and sear. I've removed the disc. I left the FPB in. I'm not too pleased with the take up and reset and I can only take so much out of the take up with the trigger screw before it won't fire. Is the issue with the take up and reset related to keeping the FPB in place or is there something else going on? I have read some of the different threads but it wasn't clear to me. With this set up the trigger breaks right at 3 lbs.
I removed the FPB when I changed mine over to single action only. Give it a shot and see what difference it makes for you

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk