Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Modular Driven Technologies Experience?

jkrispies

Hi all!  I'd like to hear if folks have input on Modular Driven Technologies chassis?  I'm looking in particular at their ESS chassis, but overall impressions across their product line are appreciated.  I sent them an email question about compatibility with my rifle but haven't heard back yet.  I'm hoping I can get make things work with this gun if they build a quality product.  Thanks, J

MDT makes great stuff. If you've got money, patience and a Rem 700 action footprint the new ACC chassis is going to be a big deal for precision rifle matches. https://mdttac.com/products/acc-chassis-system

The weight system is a game changer and the integral ARCA rail and modular/adjustable grips are the kitties titties too.

Edited by TonytheTiger

I've used a couple of their chassis so far... an LSS-XL, and a Savage factory 10 BA Stealth (made by MDT). I've also used several of their mags - both polymer and steel. The only product that I'm not really a fan of is the polymer 8(ish) round mags. The steel 12 rd mags on the other hand, are awesome.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I have the LSS-22 chassis on my trainer rifle (and soon to be NRL22 rifle) and I like it.  I do wish it was a few inches longer but that shouldn't be an issue with their  centerfire chassis.  Also, they lend themselves to a longer LOP which I like but it's something to be aware of.

5 hours ago, JonSnow said:

I have the LSS-22 chassis on my trainer rifle (and soon to be NRL22 rifle) and I like it.  I do wish it was a few inches longer but that shouldn't be an issue with their  centerfire chassis.  Also, they lend themselves to a longer LOP which I like but it's something to be aware of.

I like a 14.5” LOP. ?

On 10/17/2018 at 8:21 PM, TonytheTiger said:

MDT makes great stuff. If you've got money, patience and a Rem 700 action footprint the new ACC chassis is going to be a big deal for precision rifle matches. https://mdttac.com/products/acc-chassis-system

The weight system is a game changer and the integral ARCA rail and modular/adjustable grips are the kitties titties too.

MPA has a weight tuning system and integral arca rail. Not as much weight can be added though

Does anybody have an actual email address that I can use to contact MDT directly with a question?  I’m not getting a response using thier web form, but I’ve had issues with web forms not working with other vendors in the past.  Would prefer to send a direct email before trying to squeeze a obone call into my work calendar, which isn’t going to happen.  

On 10/24/2018 at 7:35 AM, TonytheTiger said:

They have a rep thats pretty active on SnipersHide.  MDT_Josh I believe.

On 10/24/2018 at 10:54 AM, JonSnow said:

Try support@mdttac.com

I was able to get ahold of them.  Turns out they were having a server problem that just got fixed.  Thanks to everybody who assisted!  J

On 10/24/2018 at 7:35 AM, TonytheTiger said:

They have a rep thats pretty active on SnipersHide.  MDT_Josh I believe.

I just joined SnipersHide so I could pick this rep's brain.  I guess I can't do anything until an administrator approves me...?